Thursday, December 24, 2009

Love of my life....

Love of my life....
When you are growing up you always wonder? who am I going to choose for the rest of my life and including eternity? You wonder what characteristics do I want that person to have and through life those thing change and you see yourself with different characteristics or qualities that you want that person to have. You go through life and you see what society would have you pick like 1. Body looks 2. Style 3. Social status and you wonder does that all really mean something? and is that what I truly want and need. Then you come to the conclusion that there and really different things for every body and for me personally some of them are 1. Faith in God 2. Sense of Humor 3. Passion 4. Integrity 5. Love of life 6. Optmitic(because of being raised around my mothers pessimistic attitude) 7. Strong but needs somebody 8. Loves children and so forth.... you see that not one of those things really is up to society standard. You wonder wow!! Is that really scary of what? I am not wanting a political debate I would like now to talk of my journey and how in a mircale way I found my dream girl , the one I will always want and need. It started out when I was a child. For some odd reason I loved girls. It was like I really wanted companionship and someone to love me(other than my family) it seemed to me I would really enjoy getting married. I really wanted never to be alone in my life because that was my greatest fear, even that young, I wanted to hold somebody and really feel secure about my life. Unfortunately when I got older I made some bad relationship choices to say the least, I was a hopeless romantic. In my mind I really thought I could make them work and really wanted it to work and find that special someone and I really ruined myself to the point I really didn't know what true love was, or thought it was something else and not was it was supposed to be.Then there was one night that changed my fate. I met Sammie. we started talking and I was immediately crazy about her. Soon we started seeing each other,and the rest is history! I am deeply in love with her. I talked of those qualites a person should have, and she fits right into that category and even more that I would of hoped. I truly am blessed by my Father in Heaven to have someone so amazing and passionate that I hope we can be together forever. Baby I hope you read this, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART YOU HAVE GIVEN ME EVERYTHING! YOU ARE TRULY MEANT FOR ME!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment